Who can apply?
Having identified an appropriate candidate, any secondary school in the Auckland region can apply. We accept one application per school per year.
Key scholarship criteria:
- academic success
- contribution to community
- future leadership potential
- has faced challenges in their personal or family circumstances.
Who will be successful?
The trust has established criteria that are enclosed with the application material. In summary, the successful applicants will:
- Be likely to succeed in their proposed course of study
- Have dominated academic potential and ability
- Have demonstrated personal qualities of leadership
- Have shown potential for contributing to the community
- Have a clear need for financial support